Thomas P. Sterry Is this you?

Have you seen Thomas P. Sterry?

September 29th, 2017

Great Guy and Excellent Surgeon!

Within the course of four months Dr. Sterry perfomed both a lower body lift and an upper body lift, all necessitated by massive weight loss of 185 pounds due to prior bariatric surgery and all the hanging skin that came with that success. The surgical results were outstanding and-- equally important-- the level of attention, care, and empathy both before and after the procedures was extraordinary. I consulted directly with four plastic and reconstructive surgeons before selecting Dr. Sterry, especially since my insurance was not going to cover anything, and I selected him not only because of his obvious and proven expertise but because of his approachability, honesty, and humanity. Highly recommended!

January 5th, 2016

Really cool Doctor. Very pleased with his professionalism and down to earth manner. I did not feel as though the free consultation was anything but top notch and had I had more questions he definately demonstrated his willingness and patience to please. He exudes confidence and I liked him a lot.

October 12th, 2015

The moment I called for an apt for a consult to the time I walked out after my surgery, I felt so comfortable. Dr. Sterry and his staff were amazing. They all took the time to explain every step of my procedure. They were friendly and professional. He was honest. He covered and answered every questioned I had. He would come highly recommended to anyone I know.

July 31st, 2015

I have never met a doctor who is so caring, concerned, gentle and so very skilled. Dr. Sterry did my eyes...no scars, no remaining marks...no one would ever know that a knife had touched me. Do not hesitate to call for a consult. You will be impressed.

October 4th, 2012

A Home Run

Dr.Sterry did what other top plastic surgeons in NYC said they could not do.He gave me a magnificent Tummuy Tuck and now, a woman in her sixties looks likeshe is in her forties and I lookgreat in clothes.,having the body of a young woman and to boot--my husband is also thrilled.He shaped me like an artist and indeed, gave me a home run.A warm friendly Doctor,completely approachable with a warm, friendly officestaff.

June 10th, 2012

The best.... ...great staff.. caring..Long story,I feel like he saved my life .. God sent !!

October 29th, 2011

cAllow me to preface my Comments by saying that it has been less than 24 hours since my procedure. Again, LESS THAN 24 HOURS since my procedure and I am on my computer sharing my experience with all of you. I feel that alone is a testament of Dr. Sterry's abilities as one of the best in his field.Before having chosen Dr. Sterry, I met with FOUR other surgeons in the Greater New York City area - all highly recommended, all highly reputable. But it took one consultation with Dr. Sterry to know that he was by far the most capable and gifted surgeon of them all.Just prior to meeting Dr. Sterry, I was confident his practice was by far a "cut" above the rest. I closely observed the staff and their interactions with current patients. They were professional and sensitive with respect to every individual's confidentiality and requirements.I met with Dr. Sterry for an hour and he walked me through every aspect of my procedure. I then met with Alex who addressed my concerns and insurance questions. She even convinced me to have laser hair removal which is not only affordable, but painless. Call for pricing. Trust me!I left Dr. Sterry's office feeling pretty confident I'd be back ... and I was. A week or so later I went in for a 30 minute complimentary follow-up with additional questions. Yet again, Dr. Sterry was not hurried at all. He genuinely wanted me to be comfortable with my decision(s).Fast Forward to yesterday ... my procedure ... supposedly one of, if not the most painful of cosmetic procedures. Kindly note that I have NEVER had ANY form of liposuction EVER. Despite my anxiety and nervousness, Dr. Sterry's bedside manner was calming and refreshing.He walked with me the entire way while his staff offered their support. Alex even held my hand. What more could a patient ask for? I challenge anyone to share a comparable experience such as mine (except former Dr. Sterry patients). You don't get this quality of service anywhere. Period!Was there some discomfort? Absolutely! Was there pain? No. Dr. Sterry was cognizant of my body language and breathing patterns - he knew exactly when to slow down and ask if I was alright. If one area became a bit sensitive, he would move elsewhere and come back.If you can believe this testimonial, I was actually joking and singing throughout most of my procedure. Lip sync'ing Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" while having my flanks considerably suctioned. Does this sound surreal? Perhaps. But that's exactly what happened.Once I was finished, Kelly actually walked me down the block to my driver and ensured I was okay. I was told that today and tomorrow would be days of recovery - bruising, discomfort, pain, soreness, et cetera. Well ... all I can say is that I was up at 6AM this morning and went to school.Dr. Sterry performed a flawless procedure. I had minimal bruising, little discomfort, no real pain and acute soreness. This was due entirely to Dr. Sterry's skill. He is personally vested in each and every one of his patients (as is everyone in his office).To top it all off, Dr. Sterry called me this afternoon to see how I was feeling. A surgeon personally calling their patient on a weekend? Really? I mean ... it's just unheard of. Anyone who doesn't at least consider Dr. Sterry is doing themselves a disservice. And I would stake my reputation on it.Dr. Sterry, thank you! I will be seeing you again real soon.

March 15th, 2011

Problem Solved

I met with Dr. Sterry after I had bariatric surgery (3.5yrs ago in '07). After numerous consultations trying to find he right doctor to entrust my body to due to needing body contouring,Dr.Sterry felt like a heaven sent answer. He answered every question/concern I had&spent an ample amount of time w/me to make sure I understood my options& had a full working knowledge of the procedures& what thy would entail & how it would affect my body. I knew 5 min into our convo that he was the doctor I was going to go with.I am extremely satisfied with the results of my surgery and Dr.Sterryhas crawled through each and every facet of the process, from the first consultation to the operating table to my road to recovery. He is extremely concerned and compassionate about my healing and the longevity of my procedures.He was extremely precises&accurate about every detail of the procedures. I could not have created a better doctor if I molded him out of clay myself.Dr.Sterry has a PHENOMENAL team working with him&the entire staff makes your experience go very smoothly.The team at this office is genuinely concerned about your health& well being & it shines through from the moment you walk into the door to your very last visit.I had an excellent experience with Dr.Sterry & have recommended him to several people.

May 13th, 2017