inactive

Thomas R Stevenson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 8th, 2015
Doctor did not provide thorough info on post op expectations
Doctor did not provide thorough info on post op expectations. He minimized the risks, acting as if the procedure was so easily done, and results would be positive. No honest discussion about the risk of asymmetry, sagging lower lid, weeks of eye sensitivity, In hindsight, wild horses could not drag me into that surgery room, if only I had known the truth.

August 1st, 2015
Mainly, I urge you NOT to go through w/ this...
Mainly, I urge you NOT to go through w/ this surgery. Only now do I see that MOST of the online articles say that the MOST COMMON problem is asymmetry! Gee, too bad this was not emphasized to me in advance. Now I feel disfigured, embarassed, ashamed. I am sick every time I look in the mirror. Yes, I had a board certified p.s. Big deal. I'm still disfigured, depressed, sick.

July 14th, 2015
Mainly, I urge you NOT to go through w/ this...

August 28th, 2014
Dr Stevenson performed my reconstructive surgery after i had a melonoma cancer removed from the side of my nose. i was scared to death of the surgery and of course of the outcome of such an invasive cancer diagnosis. Dr Stevenson took his time with me, he did an amazing job and most people do not even notice unless i point out the tiny scar. he helped me through a devastating time in my life and he did it with professionalism and true skill. i would absolutely recommend him.

May 16th, 2014
"Mocker", Doctor-Professor for PROFIT only!
I will never forget his Bedside Manners, he hates old people! DO NOT go near this Doctor. Just imagine what is he teaching his STUDENTS "MOCKERY", that is it!!!!!!!!!!!

November 20th, 2013
Dr Stevenson is a caring, experienced plastic surgeon. I had problem after my original surgery due to the radiation I had two years prior to my surgery. It had nothing to do with my surgeon. I have had several challenges since my original surgery but I would choose Dr Stevenson again. My challenges had nothing to do with his skills. He has always responded to my emails and phone calls. He has even given my husband his cell phone number if I have an emergency. He is the best!!!

June 28th, 2013
Excellent experience
Dr. Stevenson is a highly respected, honest, and approachable plastic surgeon.

May 12th, 2013
Choose Another Doctor
I had a primary breast augmentation performed by Dr. Stevenson in 2007. Ten months after the procedure, long enough for my implants to have settled beyond the place they were, I discussed my concerns with Dr. Stevenson. He told me, "That's how augmented breasts look." I knew well enough this was not the case. When I pushed the issue, he told me that he could see that there was a problem with one breast and he would fix one without charging his surgeon's fee, but not the other. I chose another doctor to perform my breast revision. Do not let the title of "Chief of Plastic Surgery" sway you. Look around for a doctor who is more concerned about the "art" of plastic surgery and who has more integrity.