Dr. Thomas Stinnett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 5 reviews

April 23rd, 2014
A Doctor who cares.
Sharp, insightful, intelligent, caring and effective. The man has made a huge difference in my life. Always busy, call ahead to check how far behind he is before you show up. Lots do do in the area if he is running behing. Quiet office, good place to read. Worth waiting to see him.

October 22nd, 2013
The Best !
Dr . Stinnett is the most brilliant caring Psychiatrist! Not only do you see him at every appointment but you don't have to see a nurse which most in his field have you see a nurse then only see the doctor for five minutes. Further more some may say he runs late but that's only because he takes his time with each patient. So just call ahead to see how he is doing on time. His office staff are incredible and take there time to talk with you if you are having problems. They are all kind and wish other offices were like this. I will never ever go see another doctor ! Dr . Stinnett is absolutely hands down the best in his field . He is truly the last of a dying breed! When it's your turn to talk with him he looks at you and listens instead of just writing in your chart and handing your scripts and sending you on your way. I have never met a doctor who is so trustworthy and so intelligent. You can see the concern in his eyes! I had to wait some time to get a new patient appointment but now I know why! I will always be his patient he is certainly the best I have ever known. And I thank him for helping me find myself again . I so thank Dr. Stinnett and love him dearly !

September 21st, 2011
Excellent Doctor
You may be waiting for a while to see him but it is well worth it.

March 15th, 2010
Dr. Stinnett is an exceptional professional and is very helpful and knowledgable in his care and treatment of patients.

September 3rd, 2009
Dr. Stinnett is the best doctor I have ever had. He remembers everything about my life, even though my appointments are 3-4 months apart. I would recommend him to any and everybody.