A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stoll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoll
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Stoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stoll, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Stoll has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christian Stoll MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Stoll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Orthopedic Surgeons.