Dr. Thomas Stoll Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Stoll?

Amazing

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I rarely go into a doctor's office and come out happier than when I went in. Dr. Stoll's bedside manner is top notch and his knowledge in the field of orthopaedics is wonderful. I went to Dr. Stoll after exhausting my options with another doctor who's bedside manner was poor and who left me with more questions than I started with. Dr. Stoll took on my case and guided me throug my options which finally resulted in exploratory arthroscopic surgery. I am currently in recovery and am hopeful that we have found the solution to months of pain. Regadless of the outcome (there are no guarantees), Dr. Stoll is one of the highest professionals I have ever come across and I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on June 16th, 2016