A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stormont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stormont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stormont, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stormont graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stormont has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stormont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Stormont practice?
Dr. Thomas Stormont practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Stillwater, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.