A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stormont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stormont is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stormont
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stormont Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stormont, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stormont graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stormont has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeview Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James Stormont MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Stormont practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stormont has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Stormont practices Urology near New Richmond, WI.
See New Richmond Urologists.