Dr. Thomas Stormont MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017
Not there doctor
If your mom has frequent UTI, don't bother with Dr. Stormont. He is too busy fixing his problem with prostate screw ups! From my family members experiences, I don't recommend him to anymone!I If you love your family, don't see him.

July 28th, 2015
Inspite of how busy Dr Stormont is, he behaves like he has all the time in the world.

January 5th, 2014
Prostate Cancer
After daignosis of "PIN" ,a belived precursor to prostate cancer, Dr Stormont very carefully recommended some life changes to reduce the possibility of cancer. He followed me closely for 6 years and when my PSA rose and 2 other specialists told me I should not worry as the "Numbers" were low, Dr Stormont again followed me closely and subsequent biopsies were positive for PC. . We spent 6 weeks researching proceedures and doctors nationwide and ultmatey decided a radical prostatectamy was the best proceedure for me and that Dr Stormont was my surgeon of choice. 5 yrs later I remain cancer free, totally continent and with his guidance have a healthy and active sex life. He is the most caring, genuine doctor I have ever known. He spent countless hours helping us with research. Before surgery, I went so far as to contact a nurse who participated in many of his surgeries (She had just retired). She told me if her husband ever needed a uroligist that no one would touch him except Tom Stormont. I can't thank him enough for saving my life as well as keeping my quality of life as a primary goal. Few people give feedback when the results are great.....For the coiuple negative reviews he has received, I'm betting there are hundreds of positive reviews that no one thinks to post after they have their health and lives back again..

December 19th, 2013
Cystoscopy yr after laser prostate surgery. Scar tissue-clots.Could not urinate.Blood in urine. Lakeview ER lacked proper catheter.Three weeks for next appointment! Doctor apologized,was sorry! Wrote to cut back on aspirin -needed for heart problem. Never got follow up call. Sorry indeed! He graduated from Mayo but was not employed by them. He wanted to put in a stretcher.I was told if done right stretcher not needed! I said I am going to Mayo. He said they have some gadgets not here. Mayo gave me ultra sound of prostate-not given by Dr Stormiont.

January 3rd, 2011
i never had problems with an erection until he gave me a vasectomy...

May 20th, 2017