Dr. Thomas Stovall MD Patient Reviews

3.2
  • 21 reviews

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Stovall and staff were lovely and tended to my issues. I did feel like appointments were rushed a bit but all-in-all he was a doctor I would go to again for any future pregnancies.

August 16th, 2016
Another pleasant exp..
Another pleasant experience

July 20th, 2016
Just absolutely wonderful

July 20th, 2016
Always very professi..
Always very professional and informative, really make sure you're comfortable and taken care of.

July 18th, 2016
My daughter's appt. was disappointing and insensitive. Dr. Stovall's comments were in appropriate. He doesn't know me or my daughters background so we were offended of some of the assumptions in his head. Will not be revisiting him. Will search for a female doctor.

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Thomas Stovall Review
I went in to see Dr. Thomas Stovall about a recent miscarriage. He was very insensitive and asked me how I knew I had a miscarriage. He also made sly, stereotypical remarks to me and my mother and seemed to not care about the seriousness of having a miscarriage. I felt uncomfortable and disrespected. I will not be going back to see him. The staff however was very sweet and kind.

May 22nd, 2016
Dr. Stovall is thorough, knowledgeable, and to the point in response to my questions and concerns. Awesome staff and welcoming atmosphere.

April 23rd, 2016
Best OBGYN
He is the most hilarious and personable doctor I have had! He is the only doctor I have had that makes me comfortable to ask questions and not feel rushed. He makes sure you as his patient are well informed with your health. His office is very modern and you get results and appt. booking via your online portal which is very convenient. I been seeing him for two years and will continue.

April 8th, 2016
Had a great experience, staff and office were great. Everyone was so kind and knowledgable. I had been to a couple or other doctors who couldn’t figure out what my problem was, but Dr. Stovall made it so simple and took care of me and then even followed-up to make sure that I was still doing OK.

December 23rd, 2014
Not the Dr. for me
I can tell he's a nice man but like the other reviewers state, he does not listen. I know doctors particularly OBs are generally super busy but if I have a legitimate concern I would like more than a one word answer as he stretches for the exit door. I'm not comfortable asking questions because you can feel that he's ready to leave after being in the room for 30 seconds (seriously). Tried to give it a chance but I think I want someone else to deliver my baby.

August 19th, 2014
I think he is better....??
Wow, was struck by all the negative reviews on Dr. Stovall. I just started seeing him within the last 2 years after a doctor I just loved left his practice and my insurance no longer covered him. He has always been courteous and professional when I have been there. I do say, however, the appointments are really quick and I guess if I had a long list of questions, he may not be as accomodating as I would like. I just hope he isn't as horrible to me as I have read from others, because I do not wish to seek out another Dr. BTW, Dr. Edelson is there now who was at the other practice I was referring to earlier (Dr. Lazar),maybe I should start seeing him.. I will give the guy an opportunity to do right by me first.

September 24th, 2013
Dr. Stovall was rude, impatient, and uncaring
I had the same experience as many people who have left reviews here. Dr. Stovall was extremely uncaring and brusque. I went to see him to discuss a weight loss plan (as referred by the Center for Medical Weightloss). We spoke for about three minutes (after I had waited 15 to be seen). During those three minutes, he told me I was morbidly obese, that I should only eat 800 calories/day and exercise enough to burn 500 calories/day, and that the only way to do that was to purchase the meal plan of shakes and bars they offer. He asked absolutely NO questions about my health history, lifestyle, or anything about what I want. Weight loss is a difficult and sensitive issue and to have a physician, who claims to care for people, to speak to you in such a way is a painful discouragement. If I could give him zero stars, I would.