Dr. Thomas Stovall MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017
Having severe pain in left front abdomen and constantly urinating. Pain was so bad, my husband took off work early to take me to appointment, because I was afraid to drive
Dr. Stovall didn't feel of my abdomen, listen to my heart- NOTHING-didn't touch me-like I had the plague, just told me my urine was ok-needed to go to my PCP-didn't do any blood work, did have me get vaginal ultrasound and gave me an antibiotic

May 2nd, 2017
Current patient
The staff is friendly and I believe deep down Dr. Stovall is friendly. However, he comes in the room and he says, "I will see you next week." He is quick to walk out the room after that. I would move to ask him questions or share my concerns and his response to everything is, "that's normal". And then he continues to walk out the room. I've had plenty of doctors and he is by far the worse I have ever had in my entire life. I would think he is busy but he just goes to sit down in his office or he is at the desk joking around with his nurses. I really feel like he doesn't care about me. My pregnancy is going pretty well but if I have concerns they are true concerns. He couldn't be concerned just as long as he is getting paid. He had the nerve to tell me to get back to work so that I can pay him. Ummmm sir you will get paid either way.

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Stovall and staff were lovely and tended to my issues. I did feel like appointments were rushed a bit but all-in-all he was a doctor I would go to again for any future pregnancies.

August 16th, 2016
Another pleasant exp..
Another pleasant experience

July 20th, 2016
Just absolutely wonderful

July 20th, 2016
Always very professi..
Always very professional and informative, really make sure you're comfortable and taken care of.

July 18th, 2016
My daughter's appt. was disappointing and insensitive. Dr. Stovall's comments were in appropriate. He doesn't know me or my daughters background so we were offended of some of the assumptions in his head. Will not be revisiting him. Will search for a female doctor.

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Thomas Stovall Review
I went in to see Dr. Thomas Stovall about a recent miscarriage. He was very insensitive and asked me how I knew I had a miscarriage. He also made sly, stereotypical remarks to me and my mother and seemed to not care about the seriousness of having a miscarriage. I felt uncomfortable and disrespected. I will not be going back to see him. The staff however was very sweet and kind.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Stovall is thorough, knowledgeable, and to the point in response to my questions and concerns. Awesome staff and welcoming atmosphere.

April 23rd, 2016
Best OBGYN
He is the most hilarious and personable doctor I have had! He is the only doctor I have had that makes me comfortable to ask questions and not feel rushed. He makes sure you as his patient are well informed with your health. His office is very modern and you get results and appt. booking via your online portal which is very convenient. I been seeing him for two years and will continue.

April 8th, 2016
Had a great experience, staff and office were great. Everyone was so kind and knowledgable. I had been to a couple or other doctors who couldn’t figure out what my problem was, but Dr. Stovall made it so simple and took care of me and then even followed-up to make sure that I was still doing OK.

December 23rd, 2014
Not the Dr. for me
I can tell he's a nice man but like the other reviewers state, he does not listen. I know doctors particularly OBs are generally super busy but if I have a legitimate concern I would like more than a one word answer as he stretches for the exit door. I'm not comfortable asking questions because you can feel that he's ready to leave after being in the room for 30 seconds (seriously). Tried to give it a chance but I think I want someone else to deliver my baby.