A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Strain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Strain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strain has 15 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strain practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Springer, NM.
See Las Vegas Primary Care Doctors, Las Vegas Internists, and Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors.