Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Strain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Strain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Strain practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NM.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians, Las Vegas Internists, and Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors.