A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Strain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas W Strain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Strain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Strain practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Las Vegas, NM.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians, Las Vegas Internists, and Las Vegas Geriatric Doctors.