A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Vista Regional Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Strain practice?
Dr. Thomas Strain practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Ribera, NM and Roy, NM.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Strain, Dr. Tomas Strain, Dr. Tommie Strain, Dr. Tommy Strain