A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strax
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Strax Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strax, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Strax graduated from New York University.
Dr. Strax has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edmund Strax MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Strax practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strax has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Strax practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.