A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strax, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Spinal Cord Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Strax graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Strax has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strax accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Strax practice?
Dr. Thomas Strax practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Rheumatology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists and Edison Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Strax, Dr. Tomas Strax, Dr. Tommie Strax, Dr. Tommy Strax