A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strax:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strax, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Strax graduated from New York University.
Dr. Strax has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edmund Strax MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Strax practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strax has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Strax practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.