A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strayer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strayer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Strayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Strayer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Strayer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strayer practices Ophthalmology near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN.
See Muncie Ophthalmologists.