A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strayer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Strayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strayer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Strayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Strayer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Strayer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strayer practices Ophthalmology near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN.
See Muncie Ophthalmologists.