Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strayer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strayer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Strayer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Strayer practice?
Dr. Thomas Strayer practices Ophthalmology near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN.
See Muncie Ophthalmologists.