A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strigle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Strigle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strigle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strigle graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Strigle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Rgnl Health Center
- Blanchard Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Strigle MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Strigle practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strigle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strigle practices Surgery near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.