A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strouse
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strouse, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Benjamin Strouse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Strouse practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strouse practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Hospice & Palliative Specialists.