A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Strouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strouse
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Strouse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Strouse, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strouse graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Strouse has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Benjamin Strouse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Strouse practice?
- Dr. Thomas Strouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Strouse practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Hospice & Palliative Specialists.