Dr. Thomas Stuckey III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Stuckey III?

January 14th, 2016

It was a wonderful experience and he took his time with me explaining everything I asked about.

September 16th, 2015

Dr. Stuckey did my lasik and everything about the experience was AMAZING! The staff was absolutely great and Dr. Stuckey went the extra mile to explain everything to me. His knowledge about eye health was what set him a part from the rest.

August 27th, 2015

Surgical Review

I ended up having to have surgery and his staff was very prompt about getting me in quickly and made me feel comfortable. I had a very good overall experience.

May 12th, 2015

Awesome experience!

Best Staff and Doctor this side of the Mississippi! I would reccomend him to ANYONE! My entire family sees him and have never had a problem. Great surgeon ALSO!!!

December 9th, 2014

Don't visit him

long waiting time, bad service, lack of useful advice.

May 12th, 2014

Rude

After seeing Dr. Stuckey 5 times for the same problem, blurred vision in one eye, he could not diagnose a simple problem, a cataract. He's very impatient if questions are asked and then responds by saying "I don't care, don't do it". What doctor talks to patients like that?

August 8th, 2012

satisfied daughter

my mom needed to get to a opthalmologist that also performed surgery eye surgery, since her opth no longer did the surgery part. Since, she was a new patient I knew she would be there a long wait time, that's a given (heck I've been going to my eye dr for 16 years and I still have to wait over an hour. Dr. Stuckey and staff were great with my mom....she's 84 and cantankerous, enough said. He did a great job explaining everything to her in layman terms, what more could a patient ask?

April 4th, 2012

Dr. Stuckey was not compassionate. He did unnecessary test that cost insurance companies and was actually heard outside wanting to know how he was going to get HIS money as he was just called in for a second opinion for one of his co-workers who had just had cataract surgery and no charges should have been made. He got HIS money in in an accounting coverup.

June 20th, 2011

The Best

I have had many problems and issues with my eyes and Dr. Stuckey has helped me tremendously.

April 25th, 2011

Horrible Experience

The wait and exam was extremly long. I was there 3 1/2 hours just for a routine eye exam. The doctor was not very courteous, seemed to be aggravated and did not make executive decisions as any other Ophthamologist I have visted. Would not see this doctor even if services were 100% free.

September 27th, 2017