A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Suarez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Suarez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Suarez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Thomas Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Suarez practices Anesthesiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.