A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sudela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sudela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sudela, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudela graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sudela has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Stephen Sudela MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Sudela practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sudela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sudela practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Rowlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.