Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Wonderful show details Wonderful
Oct 19th, 2012

I think he is absolutely the best and I would recommend him to anyone, Im a nurse and I believe he is the best. He treats me like a person, talks to me, spend his time with me and hes always on his game with my care.

Greatest Dr ever show details Greatest Dr ever
Feb 15th, 2012

I had a misscarriage at 12 weeks. Dr. Sudela not only spend time with me while I grieved when I found out we were going to have to have a DNC, he also called my house to check on me. When I had my last child 9 years ago, he was born with Down Syndrome and was going to have to stay in the hospital longer than I was he informed me that the hospital would allow me to stay for a small fee.

Dr Sudela show details Dr Sudela
by A B S on Oct 21st, 2009

Since the reviews listed for Dr Sudela are all actually about Dr Weiland, the Ped. across the hall, I will talk about Dr Sudela. He is a lifesaver and an angel. He literally saved my life during delivery of baby 1 and now baby 2 is coming and I wouldn't see anyone else!! His nurse, Angela, is the best, too!

Apr 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I did not like the way I was treated by Dr. Wieland. She would not listen to my concerns or my answers to her questions. The visits always seemed very disorganized. We also had to see the PA many times instead of her. The PA is very good though.

Jun 13th, 2007 on yahoo.com

The most fabulous Doctor: She is the greatest!! She was my doc when I was a baby and now she is my kids docs!! I wouldn't take them anywhere else!!!

Nov 6th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Average, Not Better: If you don't mind NEVER getting to see a doctor, even if your child is very young AND very ill, this is the place for you. My preemie and I saw the PA every single visit, even when he had rare symptoms for his age. The PA is good but