Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Discriminating nurse staff! show details Discriminating nurse staff!
Sep 24th, 2015

Staff nurse Amanda was always rude and short with me. My last visit to see Dr. Nelson, she purposely made me wait an hour seeing every patient that checked in after me. I even made the attempt to be there 15 minutes early for my appointment! The front office had to stop her after she opened the waiting room door to see patients left; only to find me. She quickly shut the door and rolled her eyes as she walked off. Always felt discrimination from staff nurses due to my medical history. Even refused to refill medications I take without warning or reason. Compassionate care would be knowing a persons medical insurance was about to expire and doing everything possible to get them what they need to avoid huge out of pocket expenses from seeing a new doctor. Amanda made every visit to see my doctor unbearable! Would never recommend to anyone seeking an OB physician for regular wellness exams, etc. Must have "bun in the oven" to be treated with this practice, apparently.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Oct 19th, 2012

I think he is absolutely the best and I would recommend him to anyone, Im a nurse and I believe he is the best. He treats me like a person, talks to me, spend his time with me and hes always on his game with my care.

Greatest Dr ever show details Greatest Dr ever
Feb 15th, 2012

I had a misscarriage at 12 weeks. Dr. Sudela not only spend time with me while I grieved when I found out we were going to have to have a DNC, he also called my house to check on me. When I had my last child 9 years ago, he was born with Down Syndrome and was going to have to stay in the hospital longer than I was he informed me that the hospital would allow me to stay for a small fee.

Dr Sudela show details Dr Sudela
by A B S on Oct 21st, 2009

Since the reviews listed for Dr Sudela are all actually about Dr Weiland, the Ped. across the hall, I will talk about Dr Sudela. He is a lifesaver and an angel. He literally saved my life during delivery of baby 1 and now baby 2 is coming and I wouldn't see anyone else!! His nurse, Angela, is the best, too!