A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Suits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Suits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Suits, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suits graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Suits has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Port St. Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Suits MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Suits practice?
- Dr. Thomas Suits has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Suits practices Urology near Stuart, FL.
See Stuart Urologists.