Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgeons

400 Crestwood Cir
Ste L
Mena, AR 71953
479-394-1414
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  dr. thomas sullivan  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

im looking for this guy. he did an infant procedure on me. if failed before my follow up app. i went back and he said theres nothing he can do. i payed my fees and went to another doctor. he then sent a collection agency after me. i didnt have my proof of payment so i was forced to pay again. he took that money also and the collection is still after me. so i tried to find him. i found this is not his first malpractice incident. he had done this numerous times and fled from state to state. i found from my new doctor that i could have died. but he didnt stitch me. he dried to glue a hernia back together after swisting an intestine. if i ever find this guy, he will come up missing. for good this time..

|  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

Dr Sullivan was a surgeon in San Diego California before moving to PA. His bed side manner was awful and would not answer my questions. He always changed the subject and never gave direct answers. He performed a surgery on me, major colon surgery and said to me that his surgerys don't hurt. Ha lets have him go thru what I did and see if it hurts! My personal opinion of this Dr. is very poor. I have had several surgeons in the past and I will never forget by bad experiences with this Dr.

|  The Best  |  show details
by mimimb on Feb 20th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr.Sullivan and his staff are fantastic! Everyone puts you at ease; the staff is friendly and efficent, and the surgical center is run so effectively, I was amazed. Thanks to you all for making what could have been an unpleasant experience into something so easy.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com