Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sult:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sult, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sult
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sult Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sult, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sult graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sult has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sult MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Sult practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sult has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sult practices Family Medicine near Paynesville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Willmar, MN and Sartell, MN.
See Paynesville Primary Care Doctors.