Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sult:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sult, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sult, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sult graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sult has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sult MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Sult practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sult has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sult practices Family Medicine near Paynesville, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Willmar, MN and Sartell, MN.
See Paynesville Primary Care Doctors.