A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sult:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sult, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sult
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sult Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sult, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sult graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sult has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sult MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Sult practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sult has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sult practices Family Medicine near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Family Physicians.