Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sult:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sult, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sult
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sult Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sult, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sult graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sult has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Sult MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Sult practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sult has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sult practices Family Medicine near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Family Physicians.