A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Summers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Summers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Summers practice?
Dr. Thomas Summers practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarence, NY and Depew, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Summers, Dr. Tomas Summers, Dr. Tommie Summers, Dr. Tommy Summers