A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sutton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sutton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sutton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lane Sutton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sutton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sutton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT and Washington, DC.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.