A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Svolos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Svolos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svolos
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svolos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Svolos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Svolos graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Svolos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Svolos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Svolos practice?
- Dr. Thomas Svolos has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Svolos practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.