A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Svolos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Svolos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Svolos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Svolos graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Svolos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Svolos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Svolos practice?
- Dr. Thomas Svolos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Svolos practices Psychiatry near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NE.
See Omaha Psychiatrists.