inactive

Thomas A Sweasey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 25th, 2015
Dr Sweazey is the best surgeon I have ever had the privilege to know. He took me from excruciating lower back pain to completely pain free. He is awesome. If you need any type of back surgery, call Dr. Sweazey. I wouldn't go to any other doctor for back pain.

October 5th, 2015
I have found that Dr. Sweasey is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time to understand my condition.

May 1st, 2015
Neck Fusion March 2015
Dr Sweasey is a grest surgeon he told me exactly what he was going to do. He told me exactly what to expect. He has answered all my questions. He is a very caring and compassionate dr. He is very professional.

February 10th, 2015
Dr. Sweasey is by far the best physician I have ever known.

September 16th, 2014
An Excellent Doctor
Dr. Sweasey originally saw me on referral for spinal surgery to remove a synovial cyst. From the first time I went to the Spine Center through the entire surgical experience, Dr. Sweasey was absolutely fabulous. He answered all my questions fully and thoroughly, he addressed all of my apprehensions and made me feel confident that I made the right choice for my surgical needs. Dr. Sweasey was patient, he listened to everything I had to say, he never downplayed my fears or anxieties, and he never made me feel that I was asking stupid questions. Throughout the entire process he kept me fully informed of everything that was going on with me, as well as what to expect relative to my care and recovery. If you ever find yourself needing a neurosurgeon and have the good fortune to have Dr. Sweasey as your doctor, rest assured you are in the hands of the best the medical profession has to offer.

February 22nd, 2014
2 Neck Fusions
woke up in much less pain and more movement Immediately after surgery . best i have felt in years

December 30th, 2013
Gratitude
Thanks to Dr. Sweasey's caring, thoughtfullness & skills we are able to enjoy our sister; She calls him her ANGEL

January 3rd, 2012
Beware
Trying to get into see this doctor is like auditioning for a broadway play and getting a review by American Idol former judge Simon Cowell. Unprepared, unprofessional, uncaring, but more than willing to require MRI's and take your copays.

January 9th, 2011
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery
Very pleased with Doctor Sweasey and the staff at Wake Forest. Excellent Doctor. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

January 20th, 2010
I WAS A WORKERS COMP CASE.WAS SENT TO THIS MAN BY WORKERS COMP.HE NEVER EXAMINED ME,SAID I WAS PROBALY FAKING.HE SAID MOST ALL WORKERS COMP INJURIES WERE FAKERS JUST TRYING TO GET MONEY.THE APPOINMENT WAS SCHEDULED BY MY WORKERS COMP,THEY AGREED TO PAY FOR MY VISIT.THEN 3 MONTHS LATER HE BILLS ME FOR THE VISIT.THIS DOCTOR ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY.HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME AND MY WIFE WAS REPULSIVE.THE ONLY THING HE DID WAS WHAT MY WORKERS COMP INSURANCE TOLD HIM TO SAY.IT IS NOW 4 MONTHS LATER AND I HAVE HAD TO TAKE MY WORKERS COMP. TO COURT.THEY BASED THEIR RULING ON WHAT THIS MAN SAID,BUT HE NEVER EXAMINED ME.