Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 25th, 2015

Dr Sweazey is the best surgeon I have ever had the privilege to know. He took me from excruciating lower back pain to completely pain free. He is awesome. If you need any type of back surgery, call Dr. Sweazey. I wouldn't go to any other doctor for back pain.

by Herman Dudley on Oct 5th, 2015

I have found that Dr. Sweasey is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time to understand my condition.

Neck Fusion March 2015 show details Neck Fusion March 2015
by Cindy A on May 1st, 2015

Dr Sweasey is a grest surgeon he told me exactly what he was going to do. He told me exactly what to expect. He has answered all my questions. He is a very caring and compassionate dr. He is very professional.

by Holly N. on Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Sweasey is by far the best physician I have ever known.

An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
by Holly N. on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr. Sweasey originally saw me on referral for spinal surgery to remove a synovial cyst. From the first time I went to the Spine Center through the entire surgical experience, Dr. Sweasey was absolutely fabulous. He answered all my questions fully and thoroughly, he addressed all of my apprehensions and made me feel confident that I made the right choice for my surgical needs. Dr. Sweasey was patient, he listened to everything I had to say, he never downplayed my fears or anxieties, and he never made me feel that I was asking stupid questions. Throughout the entire process he kept me fully informed of everything that was going on with me, as well as what to expect relative to my care and recovery. If you ever find yourself needing a neurosurgeon and have the good fortune to have Dr. Sweasey as your doctor, rest assured you are in the hands of the best the medical profession has to offer.

2 Neck Fusions show details 2 Neck Fusions
by Skoorbr on Feb 22nd, 2014

woke up in much less pain and more movement Immediately after surgery . best i have felt in years

Gratitude show details Gratitude
by Bev Mason on Dec 30th, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Sweasey's caring, thoughtfullness & skills we are able to enjoy our sister; She calls him her ANGEL

Beware show details Beware
Jan 3rd, 2012

Trying to get into see this doctor is like auditioning for a broadway play and getting a review by American Idol former judge Simon Cowell. Unprepared, unprofessional, uncaring, but more than willing to require MRI's and take your copays.

Cervical spinal stenosis surgery show details Cervical spinal stenosis surgery
Jan 9th, 2011

Very pleased with Doctor Sweasey and the staff at Wake Forest. Excellent Doctor. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.

by BRIEN FAIN on Jan 20th, 2010

I WAS A WORKERS COMP CASE.WAS SENT TO THIS MAN BY WORKERS COMP.HE NEVER EXAMINED ME,SAID I WAS PROBALY FAKING.HE SAID MOST ALL WORKERS COMP INJURIES WERE FAKERS JUST TRYING TO GET MONEY.THE APPOINMENT WAS SCHEDULED BY MY WORKERS COMP,THEY AGREED TO PAY FOR MY VISIT.THEN 3 MONTHS LATER HE BILLS ME FOR THE VISIT.THIS DOCTOR ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY.HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME AND MY WIFE WAS REPULSIVE.THE ONLY THING HE DID WAS WHAT MY WORKERS COMP INSURANCE TOLD HIM TO SAY.IT IS NOW 4 MONTHS LATER AND I HAVE HAD TO TAKE MY WORKERS COMP. TO COURT.THEY BASED THEIR RULING ON WHAT THIS MAN SAID,BUT HE NEVER EXAMINED ME.