A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sweder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweder
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sweder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sweder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Sweder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Sweder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sweder has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sweder practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.