A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sweder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweder
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sweder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweder graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sweder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Sweder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Sweder practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sweder has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sweder practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.