A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sweet is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sweet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sweet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ira Sweet MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas I. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sweet has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sweet practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Oncologists.