A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Swygert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Swygert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Swygert, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swygert graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Swygert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Hodnett Swygert MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Swygert practice?
- Dr. Thomas Swygert has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Swygert practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.