A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Syverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Syverson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Syverson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syverson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Syverson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Richard Syverson MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Syverson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Syverson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Syverson practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Pain Management Doctors and Foley Neurologists.