Neurologists, Pain Management Specialist

1400 N McKenzie St
Foley, AL 36535
251-424-1200
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not Good  |  show details
by Dennis King on Oct 16th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to anyone until you research his prior arrest records in Florida. Drugs appear to be a problem with this Dr. among other issues.

|  Never going back  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

When I set a appt for 10am and do not wak out his doors until after lunch after he did nothing for me but TALK about how gulf breeze was I guess he didn't realize I was born and raised there my my whole life. He didn't even remember I had a broken hip??? How could a dr not remember ???? I won't be seeing him again.

|  Appreciate My Doctor  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

Amazing bedside manner. He actually listened to me and cared. He let me describe my issues and repeated back making sure he understood what I was trying to say. I don't know Doctor lingo and it didn't matter to him. He found the source of my pain, treated it professionally and quickly and I have been pain free now for almost a year. Neurology and Interventional Pain Management was not something I was used to seeing, but this Doc knows his stuff! He also has a good sense of humor.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Dr. Syverson is one of the smartest, gifted Dr's in his field. He is not one who gives out pain meds but one who treats and tries to stop the source of the experienced pain. He is one fine upstanding individual and a trusted Dr.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

A diagnostician of the caliber of Osler himself or of House