A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Chen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Female Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Tung Chen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Chen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Park, IL and Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
See Naperville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.