A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eng is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eng, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Eng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Eng MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Eng practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eng practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Neurologists and Corona Pain Management Doctors.