A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Eng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Eng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Eng, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Eng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Eng MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Eng practice?
- Dr. Thomas Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Eng practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Neurologists and Corona Pain Management Doctors.