A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Ha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Ha MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Ha practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ha practices Internal Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Internists.