A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Henderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thoman Henderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Henderson practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.