A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Henderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thoman Henderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Henderson practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.