More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Thomas Jefferson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Jefferson is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock, St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center and Saint Vincent Doctors Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Jefferson has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Thomas Jefferson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Ricardo Sotomora
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Little Rock, AR 0 mi45
Dr. Teresa Nimmo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 0.27 mi15
Dr. Chaitanya Musham
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 0.83 mi8