A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barstow Community Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Liu MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Liu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Liu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.