A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Thomas Liu MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Liu practice?
- Dr. Thomas Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Liu practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hesperia, CA.
See Hesperia Orthopedic Surgeons.