Dr. Thomas Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nguyen?

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Hi volume, low quality provider. Total "god-like" attitude.

Top Pain Doc

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor since 2007. I suffer from chronic back pain and have had four back surgeries. He has worked with me to find the right amount of medications to allow me to have some quality of life and work to avoid "disability". He is great with injections and does them all himself with live xray. I was glad to see that he has been honored for his work as Top Doctor 2010 in Washingtonian and Top 75 Pain Management Physician in the US by Becker's. I would not know where I would be without him. He has been a God send.

Posted on November 2nd, 2014

he was very rude and nasty never gave me a reason why he would not see me i would not ever got to this dr nor would i send anyone to him someone like him does not deserve to practice

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Great Dr. Has helped me out many times with my neck! He has magic fingers with the needle. When he has injected my neck.

Well Worth The Time

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Nguyen has been taking care of me since my car accident six months ago. He was extensive in his evaluation of my pain and explained various treatment options available to me. I did not feel pressured into procedures or medications. I am almost back to myself before my accident thanks to Dr. Nguyen. I would recommend him and Virginia Spine Institute to everyone.

#AwesomeDOC

Posted on November 19th, 2013

He is the most compassionate doctor I have seen. He makes good eye contact and thoroughly explains your diagnosis.

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I drive an hour to get to the office but it's worth the trip. I am very encouraged that I will have a good outcome from treatment.

The Worst Experience Ever

Posted on June 8th, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a "doctor" if that what he wants to call himself.. He was rude, obnoxious and creepy.. It's obvious that he couldn't care less about his patients and he is only in it to make money.. Stay away at all costs.. I would less than 1 star if it were possible.

Chronic, life altering pain

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Dr Nyguen, is quite the virtuoso when it comes to RF ablation. If you have intractable spine pain, do yourself the favor of consulting with Dr. Nyguen. He has done 4 or 5 on me, the results is immediate and lasts a long time. I think he has a special intuitive grasp of where to go and which tiny nerves are the culprits. I feel deeply grateful to have him as my doctor.

Rich Tunstall

Posted on May 17th, 2009

I saw Dr. Nguyen for my chronic back pain. Unlike other docs I have seen over the last few years, I beleive Dr. Nguyen listened and really cared about me and my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic back pain.

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Nguyen is caring and thorough. His staff compliments his style in their attention to detail and caring.

Posted on October 7th, 2017