A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nguyen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nguyen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas The Tuong Nguyen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nguyen practices Anesthesiology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Anesthesiologists.