A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ward, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Towey Ward MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Ward practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Ward practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.