A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tachovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tachovsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tachovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tachovsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tachovsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tachovsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Tachovsky FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Tachovsky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tachovsky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Tachovsky practices Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.