A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tachovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tachovsky
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Tachovsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tachovsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tachovsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tachovsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Tachovsky FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Tachovsky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tachovsky has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Tachovsky practices Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.