A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tachovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tachovsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tachovsky graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tachovsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph Tachovsky FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Tachovsky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tachovsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tachovsky practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.