Learn more about Dr. Thomas Takoudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Takoudes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takoudes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takoudes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Takoudes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Takoudes graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Takoudes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Takoudes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Takoudes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Takoudes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Takoudes practices Otolaryngology near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Branford, CT.
See North Haven Otolaryngologists.