Learn more about Dr. Thomas Takoudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Takoudes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Takoudes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Takoudes graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Takoudes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takoudes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Takoudes practice?
Dr. Thomas Takoudes practices Otolaryngology and Otology near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Branford, CT.
See North Haven Otolaryngologists.