A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Takoudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Takoudes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Takoudes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Takoudes graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Takoudes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takoudes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Takoudes practice?
Dr. Thomas Takoudes practices Otolaryngology and Otology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and North Haven, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.