A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Takoudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Takoudes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takoudes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takoudes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Takoudes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Takoudes graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Takoudes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Takoudes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Takoudes practice?
- Dr. Thomas Takoudes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Takoudes practices Otolaryngology near North Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Branford, CT.
See North Haven Otolaryngologists.