A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Talley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Talley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley graduated from Oral Roberts University.
Dr. Talley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Sumter Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Talley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Talley practice?
- Dr. Thomas Talley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Talley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Albany, GA.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.