Thomas Tambouratzis MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine East Liverpool, OH

2.3

January 12th, 2016
This is by far the worst Dr. I have ever encountered. He spent most of my appointment time complaining about his workload vs. treating veterans seeking medical care. Every time I asked him a question, he would interrupt me or go off into left field one on of his tangents. Also, multitasking is out the window with this guy. I was once again interrupted mid sentence and walk me out to the waiting room and asked me to have a seat in the waiting area. I was trying to ask him a question when he was typing and he become upset. This a Dr. the VA feels is qualified to treat our veterans.

October 24th, 2015
Dr. T has been greatly helpful with me in my battle with diabetes. He addresses all my concerns and makes sure I understand the information I receive. He encouraged me to stop smoking and I did. I feel he listens to me and takes time to address any questions or concerns I may have. He sets me up with screenings, makes sure I have all my supplies and encourages me to continue a healthy life style. I am completely satisfied with my care under his supervision.

August 4th, 2015