Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tarin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tarin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tarin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas T Tarin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Tarin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tarin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tarin practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Saint John, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.