A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tarin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tarin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarin graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tarin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ty Tarin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Tarin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tarin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tarin practices Otolaryngology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.