Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tarshis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Tarshis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tarshis, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarshis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tarshis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Paul Tarshis MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Tarshis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tarshis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Tarshis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.