A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Teather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Teather is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teather
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Teather Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Teather, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Teather graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Teather has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Teather MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Teather practice?
- Dr. Thomas Teather has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Teather practices Ophthalmology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Ophthalmologists.