A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Techman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Techman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Techman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Techman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Leesburg Reg Med Ctr -South, Leesburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Techman MD is a male Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Techman practice?
- Dr. Thomas Techman has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Techman practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Pathologists.