Dr. Thomas Tegt Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Tegt?

April 8th, 2016

Excellent Doctor.

January 12th, 2016

After a very painful surgery says there's nothing on it scan I should feel great, well I do not I have a headache everyday and have had since the surgery. Have also lost hearing or partial hearing in one of my ears follow up very poor

November 18th, 2015

Avoid this man. Poor bedside manner hardly describes it.

This physician was rude, disrespectful and unkind to my mother who is very old and frail. When I suggested he should not lean her back far in the exam chair he told me, "Then maybe THIS CAN'T BE DONE TODAY!" I would never take a friend, family member or ENEMY to this person for treatment or to even speak to him. His staff should be commended for working professionally with such jerk.

May 12th, 2015

Dr. Tegt was the third ear specialist I saw for the pain in my ear and the only one who truly listened to me. He found the tumors in my ear causing the pain and was able to save my hearing. His thoroughness and competency were a Godsend.

May 9th, 2013

I just had my tonsillectomy with Dr Tegt on 5/7/13. Dr Tegt did a fantastic job. When he came out and asked with my family he was very polite and answered all their questions in detail. I have ad to speak with his nurses who answered my call right away and gave me the information I needed to help me recover. I would suggest ths Dr over and over again despite what others say.

July 5th, 2012

staff were unpleasant, bed side manner of dr. tegt was poor

Setting up the appointment was 'ok' but the overall sense was that I was not important. Office was difficult to find!Office staff were rude. Doctor made 'guessing' statements about my problem. Prescribed a medication that I will not fill because it doesn't relate to my problem. Will have to see a different doctor I guess.

March 1st, 2012

Skill & Experience

While some people have complained about his bedside manner, you can't argue with experience and skill. I for one, would rather have someone with great skill as a surgeon rather than someone who is good at holding hands. I am good at holding hands... you wouldn't want me coming at you with a scalpel.

September 6th, 2017