A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Tellez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Tellez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tellez graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tellez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Timothy Tellez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Tellez practice?
- Dr. Thomas Tellez has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Tellez practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.