Dr. Thomas Tennant MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Worth, TX

• Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017
A bit of different assessment than others
I found Dr. Tennant during the 3 or 4 times that I visited CareNow as having a rather cold, dry personality when dealing with patients. He spent minimal time with me each time I visited, just In and Out seemingly as quick as he could, whereas Dr Lang who is also at CareNow is friendly, thorough and takes adequate time with me each time I have had him - I request him each time if he is on duty, or any other doctor who may be on duty verses Dr. Tennant. Most recently I visited CareNow three times over a two week period and was diagnosed with pneumonia. First doctor - Dr. Reddy spent several minutes with me, took xrays, etc. diagnosed pheumonia. 2nd visit - Dr.Tennant spent Maybe 5 minutes during my follow-up ...having worsing problems - yet no follow-up xrays, just In and Out! Three days later, in again - getting worse, Dr. Thomas was my doctor that time. She spent three times the amount that Tennant did, run new set of xrays, more medicines, confirm getting worse. She and Dr. Thomas showed appropriate concern and caring and attempts to help, Dr. Tennant did not. However finally five days later I had to go to Harris ER and was immediately admitted to hospital for four days, slowly getting better now. Sorry I just feel that each time I had a visit with Dr. Tennant I left rather to quite dissatisfied.

October 24th, 2016
True compasionate care
Dr. Tennant listened to my concerns for my little boy and have several options for treatment. My 6 yr old loves comming to the doctor now. Thanks Dr. Tennant!!!

August 17th, 2016
Very helpful and kind, but also very real and personable.

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Thomas B. Tennant is hands down amazing
Dr. Tennant is pretty awesome! I am trying to switch to him as my primary provider (fingers crossed he's in network with my insurance) I was very satisfied with the way he seemed to actually care about what was wrong!

June 16th, 2017