Learn more about Dr. Thomas Terenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Terenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terenzi
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Terenzi, DO, Ed.D, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Terenzi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terenzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Terenzi DO, Ed.D, and FACR is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Terenzi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Terenzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Terenzi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Rheumatologists.