A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Terenzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Terenzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terenzi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terenzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Terenzi, DO, Ed.D, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Terenzi graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terenzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Terenzi DO, Ed.D, and FACR is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Terenzi practice?
- Dr. Thomas Terenzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Terenzi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Rheumatologists.